Hosted by Oxford Innovation‘s Wendy Tindsley, join Modus Accountants at 12:30 on 25th November to meet a panel of experts who’ve helped companies carefully navigate the Monopoly board of business.
They’ve helped entrepreneurs ‘stay out of jail’, avoid landing on ‘Income Tax’ and safely avoid losing money.
No-one gets an instruction manual when they run a business, so this is an opportunity to find out how to safely roll the dice in your favour.
In addition to hearing from our very own Sam Dallimore, the following panellists will share a few war stories, but most importantly they are there for you to ask all those questions that you’ve been storing up.
- Vincent Seddon from TBAT Innovation will help with any funding questions
- Alex Sayers from XIST2 will put you straight on all things digital marketing
- Su Copeland from Priddey Marketing is there to help with Sales and Marketing
- Clive Bramley from Clayden Law will be there to help with legal queries
- Jane Fryatt from Face2Face HR is there for any HR related questions